Terms & Conditions : (For Gift 100$)
1-If more than one person’s account is used, the gift will be suspended immediately. (if you create two account by mistake contact with us firstname.lastname@example.org)
2- complete your profile information.
3- Add at least two services to activate the gift (now 100$ showing in your pending balance )
4-The minimum amount to withdraw the gift is that the number of your services exceeds $ 1,000 to be able to withdraw $ 100. (only for gift)
Note:Transfer fees pay by alqfza
this terms & conditions only for the registration gift , for normal withdrawal of money from alqfza minimum amount should be 100$
The use of [the innovative platform] is to accept, agree and comply with the terms and conditions of the Site, please read these terms and conditions carefully
On entering the [Innovative AL Qfza Platform] you automatically agree to the following terms and conditions regardless of whether you are a registered or unregistered user
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions from time to time and you should review these terms and conditions periodically. We do not have to contact you or notify you of any changes to our terms and conditions. Your continued use of the [Innovative AL Qfza Platform] constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions applicable at the time you use the Site.
As you use [Innovative AL Qfza Platform], you must comply with the following terms and conditions:
• Use of the site to impersonate another person is prohibited
• The use of this website is prohibited in any way that drains its infrastructure resources, causes slow sites, interferes with the normal operations of the site, or publishes articles containing malicious programs.
• It is prohibited to change or delete any content on the site
• Any act which is or is considered by the innovative jump platform to be contrary to the terms and conditions of use is prohibited.
• It is prohibited to collect personal information about others
• No derogatory comments or messages about race, sex, color, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious beliefs and practices, political orientations, national origins, and pornography.
• Any unauthorized use of our site or misuse of any information sent on any of our websites is strictly prohibited
Secret of the [Innovative AL Qfza Platform]
Customer records are kept confidential and will therefore not be disclosed to any third party except the [innovative platform], and only if required by law, to the competent authorities. The customer has the right to request access to the records that we hold only, and to obtain a copy, provided that an official e-mail is sent to the innovative platform after confirming the customer's identity through the customer's ID card, provided that we are given notice of such request before reasonable time . Customers are required to keep a copy of any materials and texts issued in connection with the provision of our services. We will provide Customer, where appropriate, with appropriate written information, bulletins or copies of such records as part of a contract to be agreed upon, in the interest of the parties.
We will not sell, exchange or rent your personal information to any third party, or use your email address for any unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this company will be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products only.
If you are a registered user of the [Innovative AL Qfza Platform], you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your identity and your personal data and undertakes to use your account through your own devices. Therefore, you are responsible for any activity carried out through your account on the Website.
The Creative Jump Platform shall not in any way be liable for incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages arising out of your use or inability to use the Site, including, but not limited to, Loss of income, reputation, work or data, computer malfunction or misuse, or any other damages.
Log Files and Motion
We use Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to analyze patterns and trends of usage, manage the site, track user traffic, and collect extensive demographic information on all uses. IP addresses are not linked to information that may lead to the identification of your personal identity. In addition, for system administration and detection of usage and troubleshooting patterns, our Internet servers automatically create logs for key information related to access to the site, including browser type, number of access / opening mail, requested URL, URL Referred to. This information is not exchanged with any third party, but is used exclusively within the Company solely on the basis of the need to know that information. No information relating to such data will be used and will allow the identification of the owner of the data at all in any manner other than that stated above without your express permission.
Links to this website
You may not link to any page of this Website without our prior written consent. If you have already created a link to a page from this site, you do so at your own risk, and the exceptions and restrictions set forth above apply to your use of this website by creating a link to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of third-party websites that have links to this site. We do not necessarily agree with or endorse the views expressed and their material, and we should not consider publishers of those opinions or articles. Please be aware that we are not responsible for privacy practices or the content of such sites, and we encourage our users to be cautious when leaving our site and reading the privacy policies of those sites. You must assess the security and reliability of any other sites linked to this site or that may be accessed through this site yourself, before giving these sites any information about you. The Center shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your disclosure of personal information to third parties, in any way and for whatever reason.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any agreement if the failure is the result of an event outside the control of that party, including but not limited to justice, terrorism, war, political disobedience, rebellion, riots, civil unrest or Actions by civil or military authority, uprisings, earthquakes, floods or any other circumstance of nature or man and out of our control, and leads to the termination of an agreement or contract concluded, or could not be reasonably expected. Any party affected by this event shall immediately notify the other party and make every effort to comply with the terms and conditions of any agreement contained herein in a reasonable manner
Copyright and printing
Copyright and other related intellectual property rights apply to all texts relating to [Innovative AL Qfza Platform] services and the entire content of this website.
[Innovative AL Qfza Platform] Terms and Conditions prior to the Site's visit in accordance with the provisions and rules set out in the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
If one violates these terms and conditions, the [Innovative AL Qfza Platform] has the right to resort to the law to protect its infrastructure and informatics, and Dubai courts are competent to resolve any dispute in this regard.
The user of this site is subject to this agreement to the UAE federal laws and local laws and international conventions to which the UAE is a party. Therefore, he is not entitled to use the logo of the [Innovative AL Qfza Platform] and the contents of its website subject to protection under applicable intellectual property laws And international agreements concluded without prior permission from the innovative platform of the jump and follow the procedures adopted in this regard.
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the
governing law is the local law.
- Visa and Master Card) and which currencies will be accepted for payment
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- “ENCODE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY” maintains the https://www.alqfza.com/ .
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment.
- User will get an email notification within 24hrs of payment completion.
- Customer can cancel their order/requested services within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 30days for the refund transfer to be completed.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment
- If Employer and Freelancer/Service provider confirms the project completion,no refund request will be accepted.
- If employer cancels the project after 50% of project completion than there will be no 100% refund applicable.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of original refund request if it is genuine.