Privacy and Policy Statement
We appreciate your interest and your concerns about the privacy of your data on the Internet.
This policy is designed to help you understand the nature of the data we collect from you when you visit our website and how we handle this personal data.
We have not designed this site to collect your personal data from your computer while browsing this site, but only the data provided by you will be used with your knowledge and of your own free will.
Internet Protocol (IP) address
Any time you visit any website including this site, the host server will record your IP address, the date and time of the visit, the type of Internet browser you use and the URL of any Web site that you refer to this site On the web.
Our online surveys allow us to collect specific data such as the data required from you regarding your view and feel about our site. Your feedback is of paramount importance and is appreciated as it enables us to improve the level of our site. You have the freedom and choice to provide data about your name and data Other.
Disclosure of information
At all times we will maintain the privacy and confidentiality of all personal data we receive. This information will only be disclosed if required under any law or when we believe in good faith that such action will be required or desirable to comply with the law or to defend or protect the proprietary rights of this site or its beneficiaries.
Data required to perform the transactions required by you
When we need any data of your own, we will ask you to submit it of your own volition. This information will help us contact you and implement your requests where possible. The data provided by you to any third party will not be sold for marketing to its own benefit without your prior and written consent unless it is in the form of collective data used for statistical purposes and research without including any data that may be used to introduce you.
Links to other websites
Information we may ask you to:
While using our products and services, you may be asked to provide certain types of personal information. This may happen by contacting us via telephone and electronic conversation via the [Innovative AL Qfza Platform] or by email
The data that we may collect through you in the face of any problem during payment or any other problems:
2. Phone number
3- Fatwa if you have a problem with the payment process
4 - The address of the residence coming from you at the time of registration
When you contact us
All data provided by you will be treated as confidential. Forms submitted directly on the network require data that will help us improve our site. The data provided by you will be used to respond to all your inquiries, feedback, or requests from this site or any of its affiliates.
Disclosure of information to any third party
We will not sell, trade, lease or disclose any information to any third parties outside this site or its affiliates. Information will be disclosed only if ordered by any judicial or regulatory authority.
In the case of interruption of service on the website
Your concerns about privacy and confidentiality are very important to us. We hope that this will be achieved through this policy
If you believe that any information, we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us or email us as soon as possible on the official email platform of the above [ Innovative AL Qfza Platform] and we will immediately correct any information found to be incorrect.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- ENCODE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- ENCODE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (WWW.ALQFZA.COM) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- ENCODE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.